Duvet day mini play from Lita Doolan – Nina get stage fright when it’s time to tread the boards
Nina- I’ll tell you what the problem is
Valerie – I was hoping you would let me in
Nina- It’s just a duvet that separates us. You’re not coming in?
Valerie – I don’t do your tough smelly love. I’m more cheesecake
Nina – What like give them something they love then take it away like a sugar high?
Valerie – Yeah it’s my way and I live here too Just you come anywhere near my dessert again and you’ll see me turn.
Nina – And what will you do, more of this?
Valerie – I just wanted you to break a leg
Nina – That’s not very nice
Valerie – It’s what people in theatre say – your play will be fine but you got to leave the house or get out of bed or something
Nina – When did you last go to the theatre?
Valerie – Mother Goose Pantomime Show
Nina – It’s changed. It’s anarchy now. You can do it in bed. You just need a periscope account.
Valerie – If that’s your advice I’ll certainly try it
Nina – You’re not getting away with that again
Valerie – What exactly is it? Your Director is on the phone
Nina – It’s my stomach
Valerie – He says where does it hurt?
Nina – My head
Valerie – And he fell for that? I know this game. I invented it
Nina – Where can I hide?
Valerie – There’s dark chocolate mousse in the fridge
Nina – I’ll be in there until it’s time.
Make a fast comfort mix choc mousse here –
- 250 grams dark chocolate broken into small bits
- 50 grams mini marshmallows
- 50 grams soft butter
- 60 ml hot water
- 280 ml double cream – have this whipped ready to go before you start
- Put marshmallows, chocolate, butter, and water into a strong saucepan.
- Put the saucepan onto a gentle heat and slowly melt all the contents while stirring and then take off the heat.
- Fold the thick whipped cream into the chocolate mixture
- Scoop into cups and cool until the time is right to ENJOY